Friday, September 17, 2010

How to pick up water

I think I might be a water weirdo. I like my water to be very very cold. I hate drinking warm or especially lukewarm water. At work, I was forced to get resourceful to make sure I have a solid supply of very cold water. I used to just take my chances and head to the kitchen and take what I got. Sometimes the water would be like 38 degrees, other times it was in various stages of coolness approaching 38 degrees (which is the temperature the fridge is set to.) Then I took a class in one of the conference rooms that is like 15 feet away from where I sit. The kitchen is like 100 feet. Don’t get me started about the auxiliary kitchen, the water there is never cold and half the time some idiot leaves the fridge open so nothing in there is cold. Back to the conference rooms, there are refrigerators in them, with water. They are all set to 37 degrees, one might be set to 34. The water in there is always cold cuz it just sits there til someone in a meeting gets thirsty. The conference rooms have become my personal water stash. It’s awesome. The water in there is always perfect. Well lately the rooms have been occupied. The class that I spoke at yesterday is taking one, and that forces everyone else to use the other. It’s a major buzz kill and I basically go to the aux kitchen, which is a waste of time, the water is always warm, and then I bail to the other kitchen and do the best I can. Well today, I had a water from yesterday on my desk, unopened. So I went to return it for a cold one. The conference rooms were taken, so I had to go to the aux kitchen. I swapped out my water for one that was really only moderately colder. This water sat around for a few minutes and I noticed that the students went on a field trip, so I went and swapped my water out for one in the conference room. A double water swap. That’s why I’m water weird.

I was reading today that the woman who said she got acid dumped on her was lying. It was a hoax. All this crazy stuff all over the place, it really jades you out. When I read that it was a hoax, I was like “oh yeah, the acid lady.” But honestly when I saw the headline originally that the woman got acid dumped on her face, I didn’t read the article. I really didn’t give a shit. I looked at the picture of her before the acid and I thought, “kinda cute, bummer that she’s acid-scarred now.” That was about it.

I saw a woman today with a really awesome giant ass. It totally got me singin big bottom to myself. This woman was the textbook definition of curvy. She had ok boobs, should’ve been bigger to complete the hourglass, but she did not have a big waist. Just a really round ass, and decent boobs. To me, this is curvy. I saw some other women who were curvy. Curvy can also mean really big boobs and a little fat. Curvy does not mean obese. I think it’s a way for an obese woman to try to hide the fact that she’s really a house. An obese woman should put a few extra pounds, or another one that I saw recently, overweight. It’s like you put overweight and you are pretty much just letting it out there that you’re huge. Which is good. Nothing worse than the bait and switch. I’m kinda bumming that I didn’t approach the curvy girl. I think more than online dating, or church, school, coffee houses, bars, I think the place to get a girl is everywhere. You see a girl, you should just approach her and try to say hi. If she’s taken or not interested, she’ll shut you down pretty quick, but if she’s interested, she’ll probably talk with you and be receptive when you ask for her number or e-mail or whatever. I really need to get up on the whole communication thing, cuz I’m thinking women are more cautious today than they used to be. You used to get their number, but now I don’t think it’s wise to give out your number. They probably use something else, like IM probably. They prolly say, IM me on yahoo, I really have no idea, but I should find out.

Back to the idea of picking up women everywhere, I just had a mini revelation. I’ve written in the past about roses born to bloom unseen. I think this basically means women who aren’t really out there, they probably want to meet a guy, but they’re not online, they don’t go to bars, they might get macked on at work, but that’s it. These women don’t have a lot of competition for them. It’s like online, the competition must be pretty fierce. I dunno. Online, people are looking for the perfect match for them, they aren’t interested in settling, so women who are not attractive will reach out to attractive guys and vice versa, it’s an exercise in futility. I think an attractive woman, who is not outgoing, who just goes to work and does her thing, might be more receptive than someone at a bar, or online, etc. It’s probably very fertile ground for the right guy. They also say women like confidence, it takes shit tons of confidence (probably more than I have) to just approach a woman on the street and put the moves on her. This is old school stuff. You hear the story about some average dude who is always mackin. He hits on everyone he sees. Dudes like this claim to get laid by someone different every day. Is it a tall tale? Definitely. Is it possible? Probably. I think if you have solid moves, look good, are in shape, and get yourself out there to 14 women a day, you could get laid at least twice a week by different women. I think that’s possible. Getting laid by tons of different women is not really my goal, but it’s just a thought.

Not much else to say. I’m a little beat today. I went to the Sox game last night and the game lasted forever. The Sox lost and are now totally out of the playoff picture. I went with a buddy from work, which was cool, always good to make new friends. We bailed the game early, but should’ve been about 10 minutes earlier. I thought the train was at 1050. I busted to make it by then. I got there at 1046, it left at 1040. Hosed. I had to wait for the next train 1140. So I got home at 1230 and got to bed around 1. I got up at 7, so now I’m dragging a bit. I’m totally gonna get a good night’s sleep tonight. I have a bunch of stuff to do. I should take some practice tests for the series 4. I also got some books from people at work. The French girl lent me the girl with the Dragon tattoo, and my Sox buddy lent me The Road. I’m way amped to read these books, but I think I have to focus on the 4 and knock that out before I start reading. I’m weird that way. I don’t want to be mixing reading for pleasure and reading for work. I’m sure my mind can handle it, but when I get focused on something like passing the 4. I just want to knock it out with no distractions.

No comments: