Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What dreams may come

I had the best dream last night. All I can remember of it is making out with this beautiful woman for a really long time. It was slow, it was lip biting, it was lips for a long time before slight tongue, it was so fucking awesome. I want that in real life, and I know I’ll get it. That is cool. That is hope. Shoot for the simple things you know you’ll get. I know I’ll make out with somebody soon, it won’t be the girl of my dreams, cuz she was perfect, but it will hopefully be close.



Speaking of dream girls, I was thinking about my buddy cuz I’m doing a lot of introspection and extrospection about dating and women. Well let’s start at the beginning. When I walk to work, when I’m not totally spaced-out thinking, I’m looking at women; which is normal, much better to do it now in the summer than in the winter when everyone is so bundled up you don’t know who is who, “Old man!” “I’m not old, I’m 37.” So anyway, there is a woman who is my perfect type, not the girl from my dreams, but close. “She’s my exact…type.” Anyway, she’s really cute, not too thin, perfect shape, nice breasticles, awesome head of crazy sandy blonde hair. I guess I’ll call her walk girl because I usually see her on my walk to work. Our paths cross. So yesterday, I was walking to work and I also usually walk toward my bro’s place cuz that is on the way to work, and sometimes we run into each other and shoot the shit. So I walked by where I usually see walk girl and nothing. Then I’m walking towards my bro’s and even though it’s like 200 yards away I see him. It’s so funny when you know someone, you don’t even need to recognize them, you see the way they walk, how they carry themselves, etc.; and you know. My bro comes up and we start talking. Good chat, talked about the Sox and stuff. Then we part ways. Well I start walking north on Dearborn. I see a cute girl and she’s walking into the bank. It’s her! It’s walk girl! Total bonus. So that was nice. Anyway, the point of the whole thing is that have you ever heard of anyone actually hooking up with their dream girl or someone they see just walking to work? Well I have…



My buddy had a girl on the train that he didn’t know; all he knew is that she was hot, and that he wanted her. They rode the same train and he would see her often. I dunno how often. Well he would tell people about her and she became known as dream girl. My bud didn’t like this, so he would call her train girl. I dunno how it happened, but eventually she sat next to him or something. They struck up a conversation. They got to know each other on the train and eventually went on a date. I think they saw each other a few times, it didn’t pan out. I think she was a little nuts and she had a lot of male “friends” which sometimes is weird. It’s a good story though and maybe there is hope for me and walk girl.



I was going back through my blog because I wanted to see what online dating story I told. I couldn’t remember, there have been a lot of connections, which is cool I guess. It could be worse, I could get absolutely 0 interest. At least I’ve had 5 or 6 women who were interested enough to message back. I’ve met a few women, one sent me naked pictures which were much appreciated. I’ve had some success, I shouldn’t get down about the ones that got away. Oh yeah, update, so a few blogs ago I wrote about how I met this woman out at a fest and we really connected…well I guess I misread that one. Either her texting, cell phone, e-mail, and voice mail are all broken, or she just never wants to talk to me again. Which makes me so want to chuckle. It sucks, cuz she was cool, and I don’t really understand what I did, but it’s funny because life is crazy and when you try to explain it, sometimes it defies explanation. We were sending cute little texts back and forth after the fest and she texted something like “Are you gonna hat yourself tomorrow? :P” I was like “hat?” I was still buzzing even though I switched to Gatorade, it was late, I had no idea what she was talking about. I was surprised she was still awake, so I wrote “Go to Bed!” That’s the last contact I had with her. I think I said it yesterday, there was more to it than that. I don’t think she liked that text, but I don’t think she liked me either, and that was just the last straw. There are so many women out there though. I just gotta keep looking, and in the meantime, if I have a couple more sweet dreams, that’s fine too. Something to tide me over.

No comments: