Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Def not worth reading

The PDA people were back today. I’ve been thinking about ways to sit down and chat with them. I’m not sure if it’s such a good idea. Not only that, but it’s kinda fun to watch them and try to figure it out for myself. Like today, the woman was telling the guy a story about work and she was getting really animated. I found this odd. If they live together, then that type of animation would be exhausted at home, not at 7am the next day. You can make the same argument for the heavy petting and kissing, that’s why these guys interest me. It makes the most sense that they are having an affair, but wouldn’t you want to keep that secret? Riding the train together and dry humping the whole time is not exactly how you keep the affair discreet. So I’ve been devising ways to crash their party. The easiest way would be to kinda case them out, and then try to sit with them when the train fills up, pretend that I got on at the last stop. They usually sit in one of the 4 person seats, and I don’t know if they put their briefcases and stuff on the other seat. I could just ask them to move that shit outta the way. I dunno. If I can manage to squeeze in with them, then I can subtly broach the subject, ask where they are from, are they married, etc. The problem is they prolly are married…to other people. So they will say they are married and might not be married to each other. I was thinking that I could say, “you guys seem very affectionate, I think it’s refreshing to see two people so in love…” Or some shit like that. It’s tough. How do you ask the question? Wheatever, for now, I’m gonna just observe.



“I was just making an observation.” “Yeah? Who are you? Isaac Fuckin Newton? I’m gonna be watchin you Newton.”



I think I mentioned that all shows with Bleach Battalion have been cancelled and I am pretty sure that I am officially out of the band. Well not officially, but I think they cancelled their facebook accounts and went underground again. Oh well. I have so many other things going on that not having the band is a sort of relief. I did really like the music and it was two tons of fun playing with them. The problem with the shows we had booked was that they coincided with some shows I wanted to see. So now I can see the shows. I think I’ve mentioned them like 100 times, Noise by Numbers this weekend, Off with their heads, the arrivals, etc. Pegboy is playing a street fest two weeks from Sunday. The arrivals open for them. I’m way geeked about that. I’m planning on going. Lotta rock coming up. Hum on Monday. That should kick azz.



I started reading Atlas Shrugged. It’s pretty ok. I’m hoping it heats up a little bit. The characters are kind of caricaturish, and the story jumps around. I hate the way they’ve got somebody going somewhere to talk to someone about a specific issue, and then they cut away to background history, for like 20 pages. By the time you get back, you’re like “WTF was she going to talk to him about again?” Oh well, you can’t question Ayn Rand, she has a society of devoted followers who I’m sure beg to differ with my criticisms. I liked the fountainhead, so I’m sure this one will be solid too.



Has anyone followed any of the reality show hoopla lately? I guess somebody won Dancing with the stars. I heard it on TV, somebody was watching it. I heard Erin Andrews give her speech after being eliminated. I dunno. She went through something pretty traumatic and I think in this day and age, people don’t understand how someone could be so deeply affected by what happened. It’s definitely scary to be stalked, and inappropriate to take pictures of someone and post them on the net like that. I just think that after Pamela and Tommy, Paris and whoever, etc. The average person just thinks that seeing a celebrity nude is no big deal, or that all celebrities are comfortable being naked, are narcissistic, or that the public has a right to see it. When Erin Andrews was all angry, hurt, scarred, etc., I think people didn’t know how to take that, or were just like “oh get over it.” It’s kinda crazy, because her privacy was very seriously violated and I think a good number of people don’t see her as a victim. Well she seems to be recovering and at least she wasn’t physically harmed.



I dunno what’s going on with Idol. I don’t really follow it. I was following it the last time, but I’ve moved on. I think they blew it losing Paula, half of the fun was hearing what idiotic thing she was going to say next. Now they are losing Simon, the show is gonna blow. I dunno who the girl Chrystal is, my buddy from work who got let go knew her. He actually did some open mics and stuff in Michigan that she performed at as well. His appraisal of her talent was less than enthusiastic. He thought she sucked. I guess it makes sense that she has broken through to Middle America then.

No comments: